The Grinch Cocktail is an easy holiday cocktail to serve up at your next Christmas party. With fruity flavors like melon, lemon-lime, and cherry, this cocktail is flavorful and eye-catching.
Don’t let the Grinch steal YOUR Christmas this year! Sip the season bright and enjoy The Grinch Cocktail With Cannabis-Infused Rum.
This deliciously refreshing, festive-green Grinch cocktail will be the talk of the town and can turn any grump into a holiday hero!
If you’ve never infused cannabis with alcohol you are in for a treat. It’s fairly simple, and you need just a few ingredients to get going.
The two most important ingredients are Cannabis and Rum. After that, everything else is a cinch for any Grinch!
I know for so many out there, 2020 has been one heck of a year, but it doesn’t have to stink, stank, stunk.. you could enjoy getting high or drunk!
Looking for an amazing Grinch Drink? This delicious fruity alcoholic Christmas cocktail is light and refreshing. This drink will put a smile on your face and grown your heart 10 times.
This Christmas cocktail is one everyone will love at the holiday party. It is a mild drink and the pineapple juice makes it nice and fruity. It is one of those that you can change up the measurements. If you want to be able to take the alcohol in this Christmas drink, add a little more vodka or a little less juice. The simple syrup adds a nice sweetness. Plus the soda adds a nice carbonation.
CAN IT BE MADE AHEAD
You can make this Grinch Cocktail Recipe a few hours before you need it. It is one of my favorite holiday drink recipes because of how easy it is to make. I wouldn’t make it more than that because the Sprite in this Grinch cocktail recipe will start to lose its fizz.
IS THIS A STRONG DRINK
While this does have rum and other alcohol in it, it is not considered a strong cocktail recipe. The other alcohols are not that high in alcohol content which keeps this a not so strong drink.
WHY IS EASY GRINCH PUNCH RECIPE GREEN COLOR
This drink is green because of the alcohols in it. The Blue Curacao combines with the Midori and creates this beautiful bright color.
Get the full list of ingredients, with measurements, and step by step directions at the bottom of the post in the printable recipe card.
- Blue Curacao
- Pineapple juice or orange juice
- Lemon Lime soda like Sprite. Ginger Ale can also be used.
- Simple Syrup
- Red sanding sugar : You can either buy red sanding sugar or you can make your own sanding sugar.
HOW TO MAKE GRINCH DRINK
- Prep time 5 minutes
- Add simple syrup to a plate, set to the side.
- Add red sanding sugar to a plate, set to the side
- Then roll rim of the glasses in the simple syrup or lemon lime soda then into the red sanding sugar
- Set glasses to the side
- Add ice to the glass
- In a cocktail shaker add your liquors and juice.
- Pour your mix into your glass
- Top off with the lemon lime soda. You can also add a maraschino cherry.
- Enjoy you Grinch Drink
How Do I Infuse Cannabis Into Rum?
Check out our how-to recipe on how to properly and effectively infuse cannabis into rum.
You’ll need to be patient and do this in advance – letting it steep for 24 hours at least.
- Cookie Sheet
- Cheesecloth or panty hose
- 1 Bottle of Dark or White Rum
- 1/8 ounce Cannabis Your fav strain
- Set your oven to 240 F
- Decarboxylate your cannabis: placing it in an oven tray and wrapped up in tin foil. Place your cannabis in the oven for minimum of 20 minutes. Up to 40 min.
- Wrap your decarbed cannabis in a pantyhose or small cheesecloth and wrap tight so it will fit into the top of the tequila bottle. And place it in your bottle.
- Let stand for at least 24 hours up to weeks. And shake every 12 hours.
What is Crossfading?
It is important to note here, in case you’re not experienced with cross fading, I’ll explain it to you.
The crossfading effect is powerful and not for everybody.
It is important not to abuse this infusion by consuming too much of it.
The effects of alcohol kick in pretty fast. In contrast, the effect of this canna-infusion can take close to an hour.
Just drink slowly and remain aware of timing when making your Grinch Cocktail With Cannabis-Infused Rum.
- Candy Canes
- Stirring Spoon
- Small plate for sugar rim
- 3 oz Peach Schnapps
- 3 oz Cannabis-Infused Rum
- 12 oz Fresh orange juice
- 4 oz Sprite or 7up
- 3 oz Blue Curacao Liquer
- 4 Candy canes to place inside and stir!
- 5-10 Ice Cubes
- 10 tbsp green or red coloured sugar for rimming
- 1 whole lime cut into wedges with a small slit on top, to use for rimming the edge of the glass.
- Mix up all of your ingredients together except for Sprite and Candy Canes in a pitcher.
- Grab your cocktail glasses and slide a lime wedge around the entire rim a few times, pushing hard.
- Place your glass upside down into the sugar ( just pour the sugar on a plate) and rim your glass! If you don’t have sugar, you can also crush up candy canes and use them here – make sure they’re finely crushed.
- Pour your cocktail mixture evenly into all glasses, pop a candy cane inside and voila!
This Post Has 2 Comments
I made this with the triple sec like you recommended because I don’t like tasting alcohol in my mixed drinks. So good! Thank you for amazing recipe!
Wow! I was drinking rum and cokes and smoking last night. Would have been so cool to have it all from the drink.