RSO oil may also be ingested orally. A tiny dose of oil, the size of a grain of rice, is best for people start; if your tolerance is lower you may need less. This is a great way for people who don’t have the ability or time to dedicate to make a batch of brownies. You may place a drop of RSO on almost any food and ingest it immediately to achieve the desired effects.
RSO infused edibles HARD CANDY
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 cup corn syrup
- 1 cup water
- heat all until 300 degrees F
- remove from heat asap at 300 degrees F
- Let cool to 180 degrees F
- add color, flavor and tincture.
- I use 1.5 teaspoons of flavor
- and 1 tsp of FECO or
- 1/4 green dragon
- Be careful and remember to use fans!
- Pour and let harden.
Everybody likes them so far, not a strong coconut flavor. I use some citric acid to give them a punch, but cherry and lemon seemed to be the favorites so far. The more oil you use, you really need to mix it well at the hard crack stage (302)to incorporate it well. If you don’t get your temperature that high, they will be good, but a little softer and chewier. Work fast to pour into molds or just pour into 1 big mold and break apart.
- 2 tablespoons CannaButter or Coconut oil, melted
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 ½ cups confectioners’ sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract or flavoring (I love vanilla paste in equal amounts)
- 1/4 cup dry milk powder (up to 1/3 cup)
- 1/4 cup white corn syrup
- 1 pinch of salt if not restricted
- Mix cocoa & powder sugar into one bowl, set aside
- Add coconut oil or butter to the corn syrup, mix well
- Add flavoring, (I’ve been using natural lemon oil)
- Mix milk power until creamy
- Add the liquid to the Cocoa & Powder Sugar
- Mix and keep mixing even though it looks like there is not enough liquid, when it becomes somewhat solid you can start kneading it.
- Roll into pieces, refrigerate to firm up and then cut into pieces, keep in the refrigerator.
- You can also use 1 gram of FECO to 1 batch of tootsies, these we are calling loaded tootsies, whereas the other ones without FECO can be eaten without making you go to sleep.
- If your tootsie rolls came out a bit oily, add marshmallows. It helps to absorb some of the oils in the recipe.
Ingredients for RSO Brownies:
- 1 gram of RSO
- 1 stick of butter
- 1 egg
- Cookie sheet
- ¼ of a cup of water
- 1 brownie mix of your choice – (Betty Crocker’s classic fudge brownies are an affordable option that you can find at almost any store and work great.
- Sunflower Lecithin – (This is optional)Some people recommend adding 1-2 drops of sunflower lecithin to the RSO and butter mixture since lecithin is an emulsifier (This allows the THC to take faster effect on your body by allowing the butter and THC to better bond.)
- Melt the butter on a low temperature in a double boiler.
- A normal saucepan works just fine since it only needs to be liquified, it doesn’t need to be boiling.
- Reduce heat and add RSO to melted butter (along with sunflower lecithin, if desired)
- Ensure it all mixes thoroughly to ensure proper distributed of the THC throughout.
- Remove the pan from heat and let butter cool.
- When the butter is done cooling, Preheat oven to 215 degrees Fahrenheit (102 degrees Celsius). The low temperature keeps the potency of the RSO as intact as possible. (Heat set too high may weaken the final product!)
- In a large bowl, mix the brownie ingredients together: Butter, egg, water, brownie mix (add sunflower lecithin at this stage, if you wish)
- Spread the brownie mix into the cookie sheet – You may need to spray the pan depending if it is nonstick.
- At this stage you can also add any chocolate chips, nuts, or candies you like!
- Bake at 215 degrees Fahrenheit for 65-80 minutes depending on the size of your cookie sheet (This information is commonly found on the back of the brownie mix packaging.)
- Set timer for 50 minutes and then check every 15 minutes after that by placing a toothpick in the center to see if it comes out clean or not. When the edible is near complete, the toothpick will no longer be covered in chocolate.
- If your toothpick looks like this, check again in 10 minute intervals until one comes out clean
- Remove from oven when done and let cool for 15 minutes.
- Cut into manageable doses and enjoy!
This is a fantastic recipe for people who are looking for a simple recipe that can be easily replicated. Beginner or experienced patients can enjoy the benefits that RSO offers while getting to showcase some cooking skill at the same time! We hope you have found this recipe helpful and look forward to reading your results and sweet modifications in the comments below.
RSO Infused Gummies
- measuring cup
- mixing bowl
- gummy mold
- plastic bag & small cup(for warming RSO)
- medium saucepan
- cookie sheets
- 1 gram RSO
- 1 box Flavored Jello Gelatin
- 4 packets Unflavored Gelatin see notes below
- 1 Tbsp Citric Acid
- 1/3 Cup Light Corn Syrup
- 1 1/2 Cups COLD Juice/Nectar/Water see notes below
- 1-2 Tbsp Preferred Extract
- 1 Cup Granulated Sugar
- 1 Tbsp Citric Acid
- In your measuring cup,combine cold juice and light corn syrup until thoroughly mixed. I usually start stirring slowly while the light corn syrup loosens up and then I pick up the speed over time to fully incorporate everything.
- In a separate bowl mix Jello, gelatin and citric acid until combined. QUICKLY whisk cold juice into gelatin mixture until combined.
- BLOOM! DO NOT TOUCH YOUR MIXTURE!! Give it about 10-15 mins to fully activate your gelatin before cooking. While i wait this is when i put my molds on baking sheets/ spray & wipe my measuring cup with cooking oil to keep gummy mix from sticking .
- Grab a medium saucepan ,whisk and spatula. Using your spatula, empty gummy contents into saucepan
- (my least favorite step) Stir mixture on medium-low for about 8-10 mins until you can see reflections gleaming off your gummy mix and its turned into a liquidy gobaddy goop! turn your heat to low.
- Take a ziploc bag and put your RSO syringe inside. Air-seal it,roll it up and dunk it in a cup. Pour hot water over it and let sit for a couple mins to loosen oil.
- Now take your RSO syringe and squirt the whole syringe into the mixture, I usually whisk the mixture for another few mins on low until everything is once again, combined.
- Remove from heat, using your spatula empty mixture into measuring cup, add extract and give it one more good stir. Quickly pour into molds and set into fridge to let chill. Pop out of molds then eat them as is or follow one of my #SweetTechniques to supercharge your gummies!
- After removing from molds, let gummies rest at room temp for at least 1-3 days to dry out and achieve a gummy texture. (See Notes)
- Feel the candies to see if they have a springy but sturdy texture that’s kind of crusty and dry. Mix Sugar & Citric Acid and coat gummies in sugar(do a test run first,see notes). either set on cookie racks or parchment paper and let sit for another few hours so that sugar kind of dries to the candy.
- Storte in an airtight container at room temp for 2 months. You can even keep them in the fridge or freezer for at least 6 months! Enjoy!
- 4 Packets come standard in a small box of knox gelatine you can get from your local store
- You can use water as your base liquid always but replacing it with juice or nectar will result in a more flavorful candy! Be sure to stay away from citrus juices as it will break down your gelatin and your gummies will not form!