Cannabis Chocolate Pudding Cake
his easy Cannabis Chocolate Pudding Bundt Cake recipe is made from scratch. It may not be healthy, but every homemade bite is filled with chocolaty pudding heaven to get you high! Settle in and get ready for one of the greatest, from scratch, dessert edibles of all time.
If Making with CannaButter
- 2 tablespoons CannaButter softened
- 1/2 cup + 2 tablespoons unsalted butter softened
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
If Making with Canna Oil
- 2 tablespoons Canna Oil (made with vegetable oil)
- 3 tablespoons + 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 3/4 cup unsalted butter softened
- 1 1/2 cups white sugar
- 1/2 cup instant chocolate pudding powder (approximately one 4-serving box)
- 4 eggs
- 1 1/4 cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 3/4 cup all purpose flour
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 3 tablespoons cornstarch
- 4 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
For the Sugar Glaze
- 1 1/2 cups confectioners’ sugar
- 3 to 4 tablespoons milk or water
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Grease a 9-inch bundt pan with regular butter and coat the inside of the pan evenly with a thin dusting of flour. Set aside.
- In the bowl of your stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment (or in a large bowl with a hand mixer), cream the butter (and CannaButter if making this recipe version) and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Add the pudding powder and beat on high speed.
- Add the eggs one at a time, mixing well after each addition.
- Combine the milk, vegetable oil (and Canna Oil if making this recipe version), and vanilla extract in a separate bowl and whisk to combine.
- Add the milk mixture to the butter mixture, mixing well until combined.
- Add the flour, cocoa powder, cornstarch, baking powder and salt, and mix on low speed just until combined.
- Finish mixing by hand with a rubber spatula to be sure the batter is well combined.
- Pour the batter into the prepared bundt pan and bake at 350° for about 60 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the middle of the cake comes out clean.
- Cool in the pan for about 15 minutes and then place upside-down onto a cooling rack before removing the pan to let the cake cool completely. If the pan feels a little difficult to remove, let it cool upside down on a cooling rack for another 10 minutes before trying again to remove the pan.
- Let the cake cool completely on a cooling rack before adding the glaze.
To Make the Glaze
- Place the sugar in a medium bowl and slowly stir in the milk and vanilla, a little at a time, to make a smooth, pourable glaze.
- Pour the glaze over the cooled cake, and let it drip down the sides slightly.
- Cut cake into 12 equal portions to meet our dosing guidelines.
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to a week or in the freezer for up to one month.
Chocolate and Marijuana Cake
- Half a bar of marijuana butter (if you want to make it yourself, here’s a tutorial on how to make it)
- 100 grams of brown sugar
- 225 grams of white sugar
- 280 grams of flour
- 2 eggs
- 113 grams of chocolate (may be milk or black, depending on your taste)
- Half a tablespoon of salt
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 packet of yeast
- As an option, I like to add a drop of vanilla scent and crushed walnuts
Recipe of marijuana and chocolate, step by step
- 1-The first step is to grind all the marijuana you are going to use with the help of a grinder. We recommend that you make pieces as small as possible, so that it mixes better with the rest of the ingredients of the cake in order to make it not so noticeable when eating the cake.
- 2-Once you have the marijuana crushed, in a casserole, mix the butter and the marijuana crushed using low heat for two hours, stirring every 15 or 20 minutes, so you can then use this mixture to make your marijuana cake and chocolate.
- Mix the butter and the marijuana crushed.
- 3-When this mixture is ready, pour it into a bowl and add the eggs and flour, while stirring. Little by little you also incorporate yeast and salt, as well as chocolate that, by the way, you will have previously melted in the bain-marie or, even, in the microwave if you do no longer want to stain more cook stuff, although the first option will always be better, because you control how the chocolate melts, little by little.
- Add the eggs and flour.
- 4-Meanwhile, preheat the oven to 180 degrees for 10 minutes and pour the mixture you have previously made into a pan. Ah! Don’t forget to put the baking paper first or wet the pan with butter, so that the marijuana and chocolate cake don’t stick the pan when you take it out.
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
- 5-Once everything is ready, put it in the oven for 45 minutes. To find out if it’s ready, you just have to do a Grandma’s trick: prick the cake (without turning off the oven, of course, so cover your hand with a kitchen mitt or cloth so you don’t burn) with the tip of a knife. If this one comes out clean, it will be ready and if it comes out dirty, you will have to wait a little longer, but surely not more than 5 or 10 minutes. You can try it in those two times.
- Put it in the oven for 45 minutes.