For this recipe,we recommend any type of creamy or crunchy peanut butter you prefer for chunks or no chunks. In most cases to favor all-natural peanut butter, you know the kind that usually has a thick layer of oil on top and is made from just peanuts and salt. This does not make the best cookies!
Here some guide help you to make cannabutter or cannaoil for your Infused cookies and biscuits.
Chilling the dough before baking helps keep the cookies from spreading out too much, although if you are impatient, you can skip this step, but expect thinner cookies.
Several Different Methods of Infusion
There are many different ways to infuse cannabis biscuits. You can use cannamilk or cannaoil, for example, or you could also mix in decarbed ground herb into the dry ingredients as well. Whisking all the ingredients thoroughly ensures consistent dosing throughout the entire biscuit.
Cannabis Yogurt Whey
If you made cannabis yogurt, there’s a good chance you’ve saved the whey. The leftover whey from this process can be used for different purposes. Terpenes and flavonoids in the unused weed milk create a bold taste that is similar to sourdough bread.
If cannamilk is not available, try this easy recipe. Make “decarboxylated cannabis” by adding small pieces to milk in a double boiler and heat until boiling for at least 30 minutes while stirring often. Then strain the mixed product and allow it to cool before refrigerating it for storage.
You can use Gelato #33, Cherry Berry or Strawberry Kush to make you cannamilk delicious aroma.
Cannabis Infused Oil
Be careful to maintain oil at a low heat when using cannabis for infusion. Otherwise, the pot and oil could scorch which will degrade the cannabinoid content of your final product. Keeping water out of any part of the process is also important because it can lead to an inferior taste and texture that won’t transport well.
Infused cookies recipes
Friendly Cannabis Peanut Butter Cookies
For quick, hot medicated cookies anytime, freeze unbaked items on a wax paper lined sheet. Once frozen, remove individual items and place then in an airtight freezer bag until you’re ready to bake them again.
- 1/2 cup cannabis infused butter
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar packed
- 1/2 cup peanut butter see note above
- 1 egg large
- 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- In a medium bowl, mix together the baking powder, baking soda, flour and salt; set aside.
- Beat the butter with an electric mixer until light and fluffy.
- Beat in the brown sugar and white sugar well.
- Lower mixer speed and beat in the peanut butter and the egg.
- Combine the dry ingredients at low speed just until mixed.
- Wrap the dough in plastic wrap. Chill it for at least three hours before using.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Divide the dough into 24 equal-sized balls. Roll each one in clean hands to form a ball, then set them about two inches apart on a parchment-lined baking sheet.
- Press a crisscross pattern across each cookie using the tines of a fork.
- Bake for 10 minutes until light brown
- Remove from oven and let cool for 1 minute before transferring to a wire rack.
CBD Infused Cookies
Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 2 mL (or 200mg) Medterra CBD oil 3000mg – can adjust dosage to your desire
- ¾ cup granulated sugar
- ¾ cup brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 ¼ cups GF all-purpose flour
- 9 oz chocolate chips
- If you cook at a temperature higher than 350 degrees, some of the CBD will likely evaporate.
- In a large bowl, combine the CBD oil to softened butter.
- Add granulated sugar and brown sugar to the bowl. Mix well.
- Add eggs and vanilla extract to a bowl, and whisk together.
- Add baking soda and salt to the bowl, then mix well.
- Gradually add flour to the bowl and mix well.
- Fold in chocolate chips.
- Put the bowl of raw cookie dough in the refrigerator for an hour or so if possible. To avoid thinner cookies, it is best to chill the dough before baking.
- Roll the cookie dough into balls and place on a parchment-lined baking sheet with about 40 per side.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Bake for 10 minutes.
Weed Infused Biscuits
Biscuits are often overlooked as one of the most basic breads, but if you can find a good homemade easy biscuit recipe, then you might never look at regular buns or bread options the same way again. They’re not only easy to make, they taste delicious and have a texture which is perfect for dipping in soup or stew.
These biscuits are light and fluffy but also heavy enough to fill you up, which makes them perfect for dinner parties. After chilling out a bit with some potent cannabutter, these biscuits can be made in less than an hour or just one batch if you are keeping them for yourself later.
- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 4 tablespoons cannabutter
- 4 teaspoons baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon Himalayan salt
- Here’s how to preheat an oven to 425°F:
- Make sure you have the right type of cookies for your baking dish. Place it on a cookie sheet or large cutting board before putting it in the oven. This will help prevent spillage while cooling after being cooked, as well as preventing breakage from uneven surfaces.
- Adding the cannabutter, salt, flour, baking soda and baking powder to a large mixing bowl. Stir with spoon until dough forms small balls. Mix in chunks with hands or fork.
- When the dough comes together into a pliable mass, use your hands to form a crater in the middle. This will help when shaping it.
- To complete this process, you should pour a bucket of buttermilk inside the well.
- Place your hands on the outsides of the dough until it is 5-9 times, or until all of the buttermilk has been absorbed.
- It is now time to roll out the dough so that you can use a cookie-cutter or glass to remove perfect circles of dough. If you do not have access to these tools, remove your desired amount with a sharp knife or by hand.
- Toast the freshly made discs on a cookie sheet for 10-13 minutes, and finish by baking them in an oven.
Biscuits dosage recommendations
This easy biscuit recipe is intended to be helpful for beginners who have little to no culinary experience, but it is still packed with enough cannabis that even seasoned connoisseurs will need to take care. Beginners should limit themselves to one biscuit per sitting; those with a higher THC tolerance should only eat a maximum of two biscuits per sitting at
Once you figure out a dosing amount that works for you, it is always best to start off slow when experimenting with cannabis goods. This is because edibles provide more intense effects than smoking (which only lasts an hour or two), and the effects can last way longer!
Cannabis Infused Biscuits
- 2 c Flour
- 4 tsp Baking powder
- 2 Tbsp White sugar
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 c Grated cheddar cheese optional
- ⅓ c oil or cannaoil
- ¾ c milk, cannamilk or cannabis whey
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Mix all of the dry ingredients in a bowl and add grated cheddar cheese.
- Make a well in the dry ingredients. Pour liquids into the opening on top of that.
- Mix the dry ingredients until there are no lumps.
- Flatten into rounds 1” thick; alternatively, form patties by hand using ⅓ cup of dough.
- Turn the baguette doughs out onto a parchment lined baking sheet. Optional: Brush the tops with egg wash for an additional sheen.
- Place biscuits on center rack of oven and cook for 15 minutes, or until slightly browned.