Cannabis Candy with Chocolate
And as I know that chocolate never fails in these cases, the first recipe I’m going to advise you is the one with the following ingredients:
- 200 grams of chocolate (I prefer it with milk, but if you are stronger flavors, choose the total
- black. In the end, it’s about making the candy to your liking)
- 150 milliliters of condensed milk
- 120 grams of marijuana butter (here’s the link to the recipe I made for you at the time)
- 200 grams of marshmallow
- 300 grams of sugar (I’ve used regular sugar, but you know you have a lot of options these days).
- OPTIONAL: liquid extract of vanilla, almonds or walnuts, for example.
We recommend decarboxylate the cannabis before cooking, because although during the process of elaboration of the recipe, the marijuana can be decarboxylated, if we do it before we make sure that the decarboxylation is done correctly. If you want to know how to do it click on this link Weed decarboxylation
Step 1: Take a baking pan and grease it so that the mixture you’re going to put in it doesn’t stick to make the candies – how? with cannabis butter, but if you prefer you can do it with hemp seed oil.
Take a baking pan and grease it.
Step 2: Cut the chocolate and marshmallows into small chunks so that it is easier for you to put them in the blender.
Cut the chocolate and marshmallows.
Step 3: Then, in a large enough casserole dish, heat the marijuana butter, condensed milk and sugar over a medium heat, stirring constantly to prevent them from sticking! And bring it to the boil. At that point, reduce the heat to low and stay the same for 2 hours (remember to turn it over every few hours).
Heat the marijuana butter, condensed milk and sugar.
Step 4: After this time, add the chocolate, the marshmallows and the optional ingredients (if you have chosen them) and go around until everything falls apart. A word of advice: I’d give it a couple of turns with the mixer to make everything more homogeneous.
Add the chocolate, the marshmallows and the optional ingredients.
Step 5: Pour the mixture into a mould and when it is cold or can be put in the refrigerator, introduce it. I’d say a whole day. But if you don’t have that much time, at least 4 or 6 hours (depending on how cold your fridge is) to make it more or less hard.
Pour the mixture into a mould and put in the refrigerator.
Step 6: Remove the mould and cut it into small pieces. If you want to roll the blanket over your head, now is the time to put those portions on paper to make them look like real candy. Remove the mould and cut it
And, remember, you’re not smoking marijuana! So the effect will take at least an hour to arrive, but when it does, it will be much stronger, so go slowly. Eat very little and see how your body reacts. And, of course, between bites, leave an hour so you don’t get any fright
Marijuana-flavored candy tongues
Here is our marijuana candy recipe. I don’t know about you, but I love spicy candy tongues. So I’ve been looking for a recipe that, although it’s not going to taste the same, it does look similar. You’re gonna need it to make it:
- Half a cup of pure honey (i.e., real honey)
- 2 cups white sugar
- icing sugar (to taste)
- 1 cup water
- 10 grams of marijuana butter (remember you have the recipe on the blog, as I told you above)
- A few drops of green food coloring (you won’t have any problem finding it in the baking section of any large supermarket).
- Once you have all the ingredients at your fingertips, the steps to follow are as simple as the first recipe
Step 1: Do you know what the Bain Marie is? Then you know you have to take two pots of different sizes that can overlap each other. In the first one put two or three fingers of water to heat and in the second one, the sugar, water and honey I mentioned in the list above. Stir until a viscous mass is created; the caramel. Heat the sugar, water and honey in a bain-marie.
Step 2: After about 10 to 15 minutes (once you have the texture I was telling you about), add the coloring and butter and continue stirring until you have a uniform dough. Add the coloring and butter.
Step 3: Take a long mould, grease it and pour in the mixture you have just made. Make sure it doesn’t get too high, if you want to make the strips I mentioned later. Take a long mould.
Step 4: as if it were magic, little by little you will see that the mixture is hardening. Leave it as long as you need to get the texture you want. Once it is ready, cut it into strips and sprinkle the icing sugar over them. Cut it into strips.
NOTE: If it is more convenient for you to eat, once you have the strips made, you can also cut them into small cubes. Also, if you want to give shape to the candies, instead of taking the long mould I told you about, choose a special one to make shapes, it will be very funny!
Weed Gummy Bears
- Cooking Pot
- Gummy Bear Moulds
- 1/2 Cup Cannabis-Infused Coconut Oil (Refined coconut oil, solid at room temperature)
- 1/2 Cup Cold Water
- 85 Grams Packet of Flavoured Gelatine *One Jell-o Pack
- 2 Tablespoons Plain Unflavoured Gelatine (20 Grams)
- 1/2 Teaspoon Sunflower / Soy Lecithin (liquid lecithin) (Optional)
US Customary – Metric
- Turn your stove on low heat. In a pot, add water, the cannabis-infused coconut oil, and the sunflower/soy lecithin.
- Continue stirring the mixture until it has a consistent texture and the coconut oil has completely melted. Now, add in the flavoured gelatin and the unflavoured gelatin while continuing to stir throughout this process.
- Whisk extensively on low heat for 10-15 minutes until the gelatine is completely dissolved. Make sure it does not come to a boil. But, you need to make sure that all the ingredients are thoroughly combined. (Don’t stop stirring this mixture for the entire 15 minutes)
- While leaving the pot on the element, start filling up the gummy bear moulds with a dropper (a dropper is a mini turkey baster that comes with most gummy bear moulds). Make sure to move quickly. If your liquid starts to separate, it’s because the mixture has started to cool. It’s critical that you move fast otherwise the oil may separate in the pot. You need to continue whisking throughout the pouring process otherwise the mixture may start to harden and stop binding. (The secret to making great infused gummy bears is pouring the mixture into the moulds as fast as possible.)
- Put the gummy bear moulds into the freezer for 20-25 minutes. (Pro tip: lift the mould 2 inches off the table and drop it. This will let the mixture fill any air pockets.)
- Optional: add a 3/4 tsp of citric acid into the mixture, use lemonade instead of water, and once the gummies come out of the freezer coat them in sugar. If you’re using potent cannabis oil, this should help with the taste. Store in the refrigerator for best results.
Sweet edible gummy
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
• 1/4 cup weed-infused coconut oil
• 1/2 cup water
• 1 oz unflavored gelatin
• 6-oz package Jell-O (pick your favorite flavor!)
• A silicone mold
To make these treats into those fun shapes that make your mouth water just by looking at them, it’ll take a silicone mold or molds. Gummy bear molds can be found easily online for fairly cheap from most major retailers. Or, you can keep an eye on the clearance racks around town for a good deal, like this hand symbol-shaped tray, which was a steal for less than $4 at Urban Outfitters this summer.
- Bring the oil and water to a low boil in a saucepan over medium-high heat, stirring constantly.
- Add plain gelatin one or two packets at a time, stirring until it’s mostly incorporated.
- Add the Jell-O mix and stir for about five minutes until fully combined and the mix starts to come to a rolling boil.
- From here, move quickly as the mix starts to set up fairly fast. Spray your silicone mold(s) with cooking spray and use a glass with a pour spout or a dropper to put the mix into each well.
- Cool in the fridge for at least an hour, then pop the candies out of the mold and store them in an airtight container in the fridge before eating.
With any edible, less is more until you know its power, and unlike those gas station gummy bears, ya can’t eat a whole bag of these. It’s tempting, but do yourself a favor and don’t. Seriously.
And a cautionary tale from a friend: If you eat a gummy before bed, you might wake up super high the next morning and have to call in sick, so be mindful of your timing as well.
Cannabis Gummies recipe
- ⅛ oz Cannabis flowers (10 – 12 grams ABV/ Rosin Chips)
- ½ tsp Sunflower/ Soy Lecithin
- ¼ cup Coconut Oil
- ½ cup Water
- 1 oz Unflavored Gelatin
- 1 pack 6 oz Jello (any flavor)
- Grind, manicure and decarboxylate cannabis in an oven safe dish in an oven preheated to 250° F for 25 minutes.
- Combine the decarbed cannabis, crumbles rosin chips (if using), Sunflower (Or soy) lecithin and coconut oil in oven safe container and mix. Cover, put in a water bath and place in oven still set at 250° F for 2 hours. (Remove and stir halfway through.)
- Remove the oil from oven and let cool for a couple minutes then strain the oil through a fine mesh strainer or filter. Press the oil out of the cannabis. Measure out ¼ cup for the recipe.
- In a small saucepan over medium heat combine the water and the infused oil and whisk together as you bring it to a boil.
- Whisk in each container of the unflavored gelatin one at a time while continuing to whisk.
- Whisk in the flavored gelatin and keep stirring for about 5 minutes and bring to a rolling boil.
- Reduce heat to low, spray molds with cooking spray. Fill each mold to the top with a dropper or spoon. Keep stirring your mix periodically.
- Place molds in freezer for 20 minutes or fridge for an hour to firm up.
- Unmold the candies to enjoy right away or store in airtight containers for 2 – 3 days at room temperature. Freeze for extended storage.