When looking for a great time, consider combining excellent food and good weed. Imagine eating a deliciously sweet cake that is infused with cannabis. This cake consists of two high-quality ingredients. A homemade cannabis cake is the best way to celebrate a birthday or another event, no matter if you’re in your twenties or fifties.
Cannabis Products Used For Cake-Making
Cannabis-infused butter is a staple inclusion in cannabis baked goods. One tablespoon of cannabutter has about 130 mg of THC. Infuse marijuana into butter slices to get 10 milligrams of weed per slice. The more potent the cannabis, the stronger your butter will be. Be sensible about how much cannabis you add to the butter before its final preparation; it should look like regular margarine, but it may have a slightly green hue. This is a sign that the cannabis plant has melted and should be ready for cooking. Freezing your butter preparation in an airtight container preserves it until you’re ready to cook with it.
Recipe of Cannabis Cake
- Cannabutter: 1/2 cup
- Eggs: 2
- White sugar: 1 cup
- Brown sugar: 1/2 cup
- Flour: 2 cups
- Chocolate: 113 gm
- Olive oil: 2 tbsp
- Salt: 1/2 tbsp
- Yeast: 1 packet
- Cooking pan
- Grind the weed into smaller pieces so that it is more consistent.
- The first step is to take a pan and put the crushed weed and butter in it. Keep stirring for 15 minutes every 2-3 hours for at least two hours. The infused butter will be used in the recipe for the marijuana cake.
- Mix in the flour, eggs and butter; then add melted chocolate, salt and yeast.
- Heat the oven to 350 degrees for 8-10 minutes.
- Transfer the ingredients from the cooking pan to a bowl with butter. This will keep it from sticking to the pan.
- Put the cake pan in an oven and heat it for 45 minutes to 1 hour.
- Use a sharp knife to test the readiness of cannabis cake. Wear oven-safe mittens for protection.
- For customers, adding organically grown CBD in the cake can increase the desired kick.
A cannabis-infused cake is not your ordinary dessert. It can make you high depending on the amount of weed that was used to infuse it. These are the best tips for easy to remember things when gaining cannabis autoflower seeds in order to give your body the right amount of high. Don’t be too anxious and take a small chunk of the weed and wait at least two hours before taking more. Given that cannabis can only kick in for about two hours, you may want to slow down when eating and enjoying your dessert. You can alternatively pour CBD oil onto the cake batter or decorate your cake with a few CBD gummie.
Baking a Weed Cake
- 16 tablespoons cannabutter, room temperature OR 8 tablespoons unsalted butter and 8 tablespoons cannabutter, depending on how strong you want your weed cake to be and how potent your cannabutter is
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 4 large eggs, room temperature
- 1 ½ teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ cup milk, room temperature
- 1 tablespoon flavored syrup, such as those by Amoretti, optional
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- Frosting of your choice
- Preheat oven to 350℉. Spray a 9″ x 5″ pan with non-stick spray.
- Beat the butter in a large bowl until it’s very light.
- Gradually add the sugar and eggs to your mixture. Beat until thoroughly mixed, light, and fluffy
- In a separate bowl, sift together the flour, baking powder and salt.
- In a separate bowl, mix together the milk, almond flavoring and syrup.
- Alternate adding the wet and dry ingredients to cannabutter/sugar mixture, beginning with all-purpose flour. After each ingredient is incorporated, stir until combined.
- Pour the batter into the sprayed pan.
- Baking for 60 to 65 minutes should result in a cake that springs back up when pressed and a fork inserted into the middle of it comes out clean.
- After the cake has been in the oven for 25 minutes, take it out of the oven and allow it to cool slightly on a wire rack.
- Once the cake has cooled, spread frosting over it.
- Store, wrapped, for 1-2 days prior to serving.
- Eat and get lit.
Purple Kush Cake
Do You love Purple Kush? You’re going to go crazy for this cake. This is the world’s best chocolate cake recipe!
- ¾ cup THC oil
- 1 18.25-ounce Betty Crocker Super Moist dark chocolate mix
- 3 eggs
- 2 cups cold milk
- 1 16-ounce tub Betty Crocker Rich & Creamy vanilla frosting
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Mix together the cake referencing the package directions. Use the infused oil instead of cooking oil and mix it with the eggs and water.
- Pour the cake mixture into 2 evenly sized pans and bake for 30 minutes, or until a knife comes out of the cake clean.
- Mix up the frosting (until smooth) and spread a layer over the top of one cake. Put the other cake on top to create a cake sandwich. Now smother the entire cake in frosting and enjoy!
NOTE: For added fun, add your purple food coloring to the icing and top with some sprinkles. Enjoy!
Red Velvet Cake
Red velvet cake is a decadent dessert. It’s beautiful, rich, and oh so tasty. Because this recipe requires more steps than most, try adding one or two shortcuts like using a boxed mix or buttermilk to cut down on preparation time.
- 2 3/4 cups all purpose flour
- 1 3/4 cups sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 teaspoons cocoa powder
- 2 large eggs, room temperature
- ¾ canna-canola oil
- ¾ cup canola oil
- 1 1/4 cup buttermilk
- 2 teaspoons red food coloring
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- 16 ounces cream cheese
- 4 ounces butter, slightly softened, can be medicated
- 3 cups powdered sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
This cake is fantastic! It’s one of those things that you might want to save for the end, after eating a slice and feeling its effects. Be sure to save a square for later– it can act as an appetizer or as an entire meal in itself.
- Heat oven to 325
- Use parchment paper to line three 8-inch round pans. Combine all the dry ingredients in a bowl. In a separate mixing bowl, beat eggs slightly and add all the wet ingredients together. Add the wet mixture to the dry one and combine them well before putting it into your pans.
- Remove from oven after 30 to 35 mins. Wait 5 mins then turn out on cooling racks.
- Put softened butter in mixer and mix for a few seconds, then add cream cheese. Periodically scrape the bowl while mixing.
- Sift together powdered sugar and unsalted butter. Add some air before adding more sugar to mix well. Once all the butter-sugar mixture is mixed, set aside vanilla extract for later use with freshly iced cake.
Flourless Cannabis Chocolate Cake
A dessert that requires no flour to be yummy.
- 1/2 cup water1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 cups bittersweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup CannaButter, cubed and softened
- 6 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/8 cup powdered sugar
- fresh fruit for garnish
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees.Put the sugar, salt and water in a saucepan on medium heat. Stir until the sugar has dissolved. Remove from heat.
- Melt the chocolate chips slowly in a separate bowl in the microwave.
- Add the CannaButter to the melted chocolate and beat well with mixer.
- Add the hot sugar water, beat well.
- Add eggs one at a time. Beat well after every addition. Stir in vanilla extract.
- Pour the batter into a greased cake pan.
- Bake in preheated oven for 30 minutes or until top of cake has formed a crust.
- Cool the cake in the pan for five minutes. Remove the cake from the oven and let cool on a wire rack until it becomes completely cooled.
- Dust cake with powdered sugar. Slice and garnish with fresh fruit.
- Store leftover cake in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
Poppy seeds deliver a unique taste that goes well with the slight hint of cannabis many infused products are known to have. The poppy seeds don’t overpower the natural flavor of those products, but somehow mix in and leave behind an appealing sweet aroma.
Sophisticated consumers will prefer this cake over traditional chocolate or vanilla options.
- 1 3/4 cups CannaFlour1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup unsalted CannaButter, softened
- 1 1/4 cups sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup creme fraiche
- 3 tablespoons poppy seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
- 4 oz cream cheese, softened2/3 cup powdered sugar
- 1 cup creme fraiche
- 1 teaspoon finely grated lemon peel
- 1/8 teaspoon almond extract
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and spray a 9-inch square pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, mix together all the dry goods: CannaFlour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
- To make the cake batter, put butter in a large bowl and beat on medium speed for 30 seconds so it becomes creamy. Add sugar to the bowl and continue beating until light, fluffy and cream colored. Either with an electric mixer or by hand, add eggs one at a time while also mixing well between each addition.
- Once the ingredients are mixed, slowly beat in flour mixture. Slowly add creme fraiche and mix to create a smooth consistency. Mix in poppy seeds and almond extract.
- Spoon and spread batter into pan (it will be very thick). Bake 35-40 minutes or until dark golden brown and toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool completely on wire rack.
- Right before serving, in another large bowl, beat cream cheese and powdered sugar at low speed until smooth. Slowly beat in 1 cup creme fraiche until blended. Beat on medium-high speed for two minutes. Beat in lemon peel and a pinch of almond extract.
- Spread the frosting on the cake, and then refrigerate it.
Consider decorating your weed cake before it is consumed for increased sweetness.