We better party like it’s your birthday with a Cannabis-Infused Birthday Cake. How does that sound? Delicious, fluffy THC-infused cake for the most special person in the world. Easy enough that you can make it! It’s your birthday after all!
How is this birthday cake infused, you ask?
We’re making cannabis butter that’s pleasantly smooth and almost unnoticeable on the tongue. Yes, this is going to be a decadent and weed-buttery cake that will exceed your expectations.
Cannabis butter is a simple and tasty infusion that requires cannabis from your local dispensary. Be sure to mention what you’re making a weed edible for. This will help them recommend which type of cannabis strain is best for it. If you want a weed cake to make you feel high, it needs THC. To avoid the high, try making your weed butter with CBD bud. Feel free to ask your budtender for help if you’re not sure about which kind of cannabis has the best effects on your health and wellbeing.
If you’re ready with cannabutter in hand, grab your cannabis butter and start infusing it. If your cake is ready, it is time to start creating this Cannabis Birthday Cake!
To celebrate a special occasion, pour chocolate or raspberry sauce onto the top of your cake. Write to you are well wishes for the day and enjoy! Consider adding a pattern to your cake by using weed-infused chocolates. Furthermore, cover the outside of your cake in weed sprinkles or regular confetti. Anything is possible when it comes to icing this cake. Consider picking up some fancy candles and placing them inside the frosting. Weed leaves are not just for eating anymore. One great way to make your cake stand out is by topping it with weed leaf garnish.
This recipe yields 130 milligrams of THC per cup of butter. Sprinkle approximately 10 mg in the frosting, and you’ll have a dessert with 10 milligrams per slice.
It is the perfect addition to any festive occasion, including birthday parties and anniversaries that commemorate the legalization of cannabis in your state or country.
Recipe: How to make a cannabis-infused birthday cake
- 3½ cups cake flour
- 4 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup room temperature butter (2 sticks)
- 1½ cups sugar
- 8 large egg whites
- ¼ teaspoon cream of tartar
- 1/3 cup sugar
- Rainbow sprinkles
- 10 cups powdered sugar, sifted
- 1¼ cups room temperature butter (2½ sticks)
- 2 tablespoons room temperature cannabutter
- 1 cup milk
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit
- Line two cake tins with parchment, cooking spray and sprinkled flour
- To make the batter, you’ll need a mixing bowl. Put all ingredients in the bowl and stir together with a whisk.
- Place milk and vanilla extract into a measuring pitcher and stir
- In a stand mixer, beat together room temperature butter and sugar until light in color and fluffy.
- At low speed, slowly add the flour to the butter and sugar mixture in three parts, one at a time. Alternate with the milk until a smooth batter is formed.
- In an additional bowl, whisk egg whites and cream of tartar together until you have a medium-stiff peak. Add sugar one tablespoon at a time while continuing to whisk. Repeat this process until your peaks are stiff and glossy.
- Gently fold a quarter of the egg whites into the cake batter until smooth. Add in the rest of the egg whites, then gently stir until mixed well. After it is mixed consistently and smoothly, your mixture will be ready to pour into a prepared pan
- Stir in sprinkles then divides the mixture into the prepared cake pans. Bake until a toothpick or cake tester comes out clean–usually after about 25-30 minutes.
- To remove the cake from the tin, let it stand for 10 minutes. Run a small knife around the edges of the cakes and carefully lift them out of their tins. Liftoff any leftover parchment paper before leaving them to cool on wire racks face-up
In the stand mixer, beat together powdered sugar and soft butter with cannabutter until smooth. Slowly add milk to the mixture and beat until a smooth consistency is achieved.
A cannabis-infused cake is not your ordinary plum cake. A small piece should give you a high, depending on the quality of weed used. Make sure that the pot comes from trusted auto-flower seeds for best results when making this recipe, as they give the most potent edible weed cakes in return. If it is your first time getting baked. We know you’re hungry and looking for the best ways to use up your weed, but try not to eat too much cake. We did some research, and two hours wait is usually how long it takes for cannabis in food to kick in. You can decorate your next cake with CBD gummies.
Now that you know the recipe for cannabis cake, be sure to call your friends over and treat them. But use cannabis with care and consult an expert if you are not well-informed about dosage amounts.