Canna-Cheezy Egg’s Benedict
- 1 tablespoon Marijuana butter
- 1 tablespoon and 3/4 teaspoon all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 tablespoon shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon white pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon white vinegar
- 4 cold eggs
- 2 English muffins, split and toasted
- 4 slices Canadian bacon, warmed
- 4 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
How it’s done:
- For cheese sauce, in a saucepan, melt Marijuana butter. Stir in flour until smooth; gradually add the milk. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened. Reduce heat to medium-low. Add the cheese, mustard, salt and pepper, stirring until cheese is melted. Cover and keep warm.
- In a skillet with high sides, bring 2-3 in. of water and vinegar to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer gently. For each egg, break the cold eggs into a custard cup or saucer, the hold the dish close to the water surface, slip the egg into the water.
- Cook 4 eggs at a time, uncovered, for 3-5 minutes or until the whites are completely set and the yolks begin to thicken. With a slotted spoon, remove each egg. Repeat with remaining eggs.
- To assemble, top each muffin half with one slice Canadian bacon, one egg, cheese sauce and bacon.
Roasted Butternut Squash Soup
- 1 butternut squash
- 1/4 cup Mighty Fast canna coconut oil or butter
- 2 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- 4 cups vegetable or chicken stock
- After infusing coconut oil in The Mighty Fast Herbal Infuser, set aside 1/4 cup to cool.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Wash and dry outside of butternut squash.
- Place squash down on cutting board and carefully cut lengthwise into 2 halves.
- Scoop out seeds and stringy parts and discard.
- Place squash cut side up onto baking dish.
- Coat inside of squash halves and all exposed flesh with canna coconut oil and maple syrup.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Place in oven and bake for 30-45 minutes or until fork tender.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool.
- Scoop out insides and place into a blender.
- Pour stock into blender with cooked squash.
- Puree until creamy.
- Place soup into pan and heat on medium low until soup is hot.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon before serving.
Skillet Zucchini and Yellow Squash
- 1/2 tablespoon cannabutter
- 1/2 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 small zucchini, ends trimmed and diced
- 2 small to medium yellow crookneck squash, ends trimmed and diced
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Sprinkle of freshly grated Parmesan cheese (optional but yummy)
- In a 10- or 12-inch nonstick skillet, heat the butter and olive oil over medium heat until hot and rippling.
- Add the zucchini and yellow squash in as even a layer as possible (it should sizzle as it hits the skillet) and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Let it sit without stirring or moving for 2-3 minutes so it can get nice and golden. Give it a good stir, add a touch more salt and pepper to taste if needed, and let it continue to cook, stirring only every now and then, until the squash is browning here and there and tender to your liking, about 5-7 more minutes.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste and top with freshly grated Parmesan, if desired. Serve immediately.
- 1 pkg. phyllo dough
- 2 tablespoons CannaOil
- 2 large yellow onions, peeled and chopped
- ½ cup scallions, thinly sliced
- ¼ cup fresh dill, chopped
- 2 teaspoons garlic, minced
- 2 ½ pounds frozen spinach, defrosted and squeezed of all moisture
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- 1 cup feta cheese, crumbled
- 3 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- 8-10 tablespoons canna-olive oil
Heat oven to 350 degrees.
1. Allow the defrosted phyllo dough to come to room temperature while still wrapped.
2. In a large saucepan heat the 2 tablespoons of canna-olive oil. Add the onions and sauté for 10 minutes. Add the scallions, dill and garlic and cook an additional 5 minutes. Stir in the spinach and cook 3-5 minutes, stirring to combine. Allow to cool for a minimum of 15 minutes.
3. Add the ricotta, feta, eggs, salt and pepper to the spinach mixture. Mix well.
4. Coat a 9 x 13 inch baking pan with olive oil. Remove the phyllo dough from its wrapping. Lay the sheets on your work surface. Cover the phyllo with a slightly damp dishtowel. As long as it stays moist, it is not hard to do.
5. Lay the first sheet on the bottom of the pan. Brush lightly with the canna-olive oil. Continue this process with an additional 11 sheets of phyllo. You don’t need to use a huge amount of oil on each sheet, a light coating is perfect.
6. Spread the spinach mixture over the phyllo. Place 12 more sheets of phyllo on the spinach mixture, following the same procedure you used for the bottom layers. If you need more oil, fine. Just use plain olive oil.
7. Bake the spanakopita until medium golden brown, 50-60 minutes.
Allow to cool about 10 minutes before cutting. Use a serrated knife, it’s easiest.
Rainbow Summer Salad With White Balsamic Vinaigrette
There’s nothing quite like the bountiful harvest of Summer. There are so many exciting types of produce to grow and enjoy. This recipe combines some of the most colorful and flavorful ingredients to create a bright and luscious Summer salad.
Bright red radish and cherry tomatoes, orange carrots, mandarin orange, sunny golden beets, spring mix, blueberries and purple cabbage combine to make this rainbow of a salad. Homemade cannabis-infused white balsamic vinaigrette gives the recipe a medicated twist and compliments this light summery salad without compromising the array of beautiful colors.
Here’s What You Need:
Rainbow Summer Salad Ingredients
- 3 medium sized radishes (sliced)
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes
- 1 1/2 large carrots (shredded)
- 1/2 cup mandarin orange slices
- 1 1/2 large golden beets (quartered)
- 10 oz bag of spring mix lettuce
- 1 1/2 cup blueberries
- 1 cup purple cabbage (diced)
- Optional: croutons, sesame seeds
White Balsamic Vinaigrette Ingredients
- 1 cup cannabis infused extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup white balsamic vinegar
- 4-6 tablespoons organic honey
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
How to Make Rainbow Summer Salad With White Balsamic Vinaigrette
Begin by combining all of the white balsamic vinaigrette ingredients together in a bowl and whisking them for 30 seconds or until well blended. Then place the dressing to the side until ready to serve. Consider storing it in a glass mason jar.
Next, begin to prep the produce. Be sure to wash all veggies thoroughly to start.
Begin by slicing the radishes. Then, peel the carrots so that you are left with the carrot shavings. Once that is complete, dice the purple cabbage into small bite-size chunks, and then peel the mandarin oranges and separate the slices. Finally, peel the golden beets and quarter them into small bite-size pieces.
In a large bowl add the mixed lettuce, radish, carrot, mandarin orange, purple cabbage, golden beets, tomatoes, blueberries, and any optional toppings such as croutons or sesame seeds. Give the entire bowl a good toss using clean hands.
Once the ingredients are thoroughly mixed, you may choose to either drizzle in the cannabis white balsamic vinaigrette while giving the salad another toss, or serve alongside the dressing in order to give everyone a chance to medicate to their individual needs.
Skirt Steak Salad
Skirt Steak is a buttery piece of meat, and here is a super easy way to cook it with a light hint of cannabis! Lunch just keeps getting tastier and tastier!
- 20-ounce skirt steak
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 2 bunches cilantro, tough stems removed
- 1 bunch flat parsley, rinsed, tough stems removed
- 1 bunch arugula, rinsed and trimmed
- 1 bunch scallions, shredded or chopped
- ½ cup shredded carrots
- 16 cherry tomatoes
- 1 cup sliced strawberries
- 2 tablespoons canna-olive oil, plus 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- Salt and coarse black pepper
How it’s done:
1. Place the steak on your work surface, and rub it with the lime juice and chili powder. Broil or grill until your desired degree of doneness (9-13 min). Allow to sit after cooking for 8-10 minutes before slicing.
2. In a large bowl combine the cilantro, parsley, arugula, scallions, carrots, strawberries, and tomatoes.
3. In a small bowl whisk together the canna-olive oil, olive oil, balsamic vinegar, and the mustard. Add salt and pepper to taste.
4. Serve steak on top of greens, or toss before serving.