The first sip in the morning = heaven. Right?
What if we added a tasty twist that not only enhanced the flavor profile BUT added wellness benefits too? Now we’re talking!
Enjoy this sweet and creamy Coconut Milk Thai Iced Coffee with all the flavors and no dairy! It’s a paleo and vegan version of everyone’s favorite iced coffee.
The first time I had Thai iced coffee, my first thought was, “WHAT IS THIS CRACK THAT I’M DRINKING?” No joke. It was love at first taste. It’s the creamiest coffee ever that’s deliciously sweet, and it basically tastes like coffee ice cream in liquid form.
Cannabis and coffee are popular across the globe! Some of us rely on the ever-faithful wake-and-bake to get us out of bed, while others prefer caffeine to get going. Although not much study has been done in the field it is thought that caffeine could prolong the effects of cannabis, more specifically of the psychoactive THC. Cold Cannabis Coffee is a delicious motivation to get up, and keep going!
Caffeine and cannabis are both responsible for the happy-hormone Dopamine. A study published during 2017 in the journal Annals of Neuroscience, suggests combining the two could create an increased sense of euphoria for some consumers. One fact we do know for sure, cannabis affects everyone differently. Each person’s endocannabinoid system is about as unique as the impression left by their fingerprints.
Coconut Milk Thai Iced Coffee Recipe
With the temperature hitting the 90s these days, there’s just no way I’m drinking hot coffee in the mornings. So I decided to make a paleo and vegan version of my favorite iced coffee, and I’ve been absolutely loving it!
This Coconut Milk Thai Iced Coffee is so decadent without a hint of dairy. The key is to make a thick and creamy sweetened condensed milk using coconut milk, which is much easier than you think. All you have to do is simmer the coconut milk until it’s reduced, then add sweetener, almond extract, and cardamom to make it taste truly authentic. It’s seriously the best combination of flavors.
The Key to Tasty Coconut Milk Thai Iced Coffee
To make your coconut milk Thai iced coffee super yummy and not watered down, it’s important to make your coffee super strong. I used my espresso maker to brew my coffee, which turned out perfect. Then you can add plenty of ice to keep it cold and enjoy every sip!
You can even make the coffee and the sweetened condensed coconut milk ahead of time and enjoy it for a few days. Just make sure to whisk the coconut milk or run it through a blender before pouring it over the coffee because it can separate as it sits in the refrigerator. Mix it up and enjoy the most delicious coffee, and it’s perfect to cool down with in the summer!
Cannadish CBD Oil
Take your morning brew and uplevel it with coconut milk, CBD oil, and a few spicy pals for a creamy, dreamy coconut Thai iced coffee.
You’ll still enjoy the buzz and the sweetness on your lips will transform you into a healthy addict forever!
Our CBD Oil is a premium, broad-spectrum oil that packs a punch of goodness in every drop.
It’s smooth peppermint profile adds a little extra punch to this traditional coffee blend!
Benefits of CBD Oil
CBD Oil has a wonderful wellness reputation. It may help decrease inflammation, support a healthy immune and digestive system, and may benefit those with skin issues or acne.
It has even been reported by users around the world to assist in adrenal fatigue and chronic pain.
All of this in an iced cold cup of coffee? Yes!
Coconut Milk Benefits
Beside feeling like every sip takes you away to bliss and paradise, coconut milk offers wellness benefits that are surprising.
Coconut Milk is said to:
- Build muscle
- Assist with weight loss
- Improve digestion
- Relieve constipation
- Lower blood pressure and cholesterol
Iced Coffee goes great with CBD Oil
If you’re not salivating already, you’ll be pleasantly surprised to know that this delicious drink takes very little time at all!
Check out our recipe below to make coconut milk Thai iced coffee with CBD Oil.
- Espresso Machine, Moka Pot or Coffee Maker
- Stove or Hot Plate
- 4 double-wall coffee cups or your favorite fancy glasses to make this feel special!
- 4 cups Strongly brewed coffee
- 5 cubes Ice cubes
- 14 oz Can of Coconut Milk Full Fat
- 3 tbsp Maple Syrup
- 1/4 tsp Cardamom Powder
- 1/4 tsp Almond Extract
- 25 mg’s CBD Oil
- Brew your coffee and place in the fridge to chill
- While your coffee is chilling, place the entire can of full fat coconut milk in your saucepan over medium-high heat.
- As soon as it begins to boil, immediately turn down the dial to low and let simmer.
- Add in your maple syrup, and let it simmer on low for approximately 20-30 minutes until it’s about half of what you started with.
- Stir in your cardamom and almond extract
- Remove from heat and let it cool at room temp.
- Once it’s completely cooled, drop in your CBD oil to the coconut milk mixture and whisk it up!
- Place ice cubes in all glasses first, then pour your coconut milk mixture to the halfway mark.
- Lastly, add your cold coffee and you’ve got your delicious drink!
- To add a little fun to your coffee, add some coconut whipped cream on top and a few chocolate sprinkles or pecans/nuts of your choice!